Let's get ready to play the grid
Think of a team name. Maximum of 20 characters including spaces. Must be PG rated! Once you have your team name, let us know by filling out and submitting the form below.
- Finish your drinks. You will be moving around too much to carry anything around.
- Use the restroom.
- As you are playing The Grid, you will have the option of using one cellphone. Decide whose you will keep. Make sure that cellphone can read QR codes and that it has sufficient battery life left.
- Personal belongings will need to be locked away. Purses, bulky and/or valuable jewelry, watches, extra layers of clothing should be placed in a locker or in your car.
10 minutes prior to your scheduled start time, head over to the front desk.
- Have one person on the team (ideally the person who made the booking) ready to hand in their ID. In return, that person will be handed a locker key and a green band.
- Lock away your belongings. Keep the key safely in your pocket.
- Get your cellphone ready to play.
After your game:
Empty your locker and return your key and green band to the front desk. Make sure you get your ID back! If you want to, save a screenshot of your game stats. When you return to play The Grid, you will have lost them.